Japanese Maple Tea
A new type of tea made from Japanese maple leaves, served with edible dried Japanese maple leaf. It has a natural red color and pleasant taste. The beautiful shape of a Japanese maple leaf in the cup evokes the image the momiji harvest on your table.
- Rich in polyphenols, anthocyanins
- Contains no caffeine
- Produced with a traditional Japanese method
- Research indicate that substances in the Japanese maple inhibit diabetes and obesity
How to enjoy a cup of Moyuruha
- Put one tea bag in the cup
- Add 1 cup/200ml of freshly boiled water
- Allow the tea bag to brew for 2 minutes
- Float one Japanese maple leaf on top of the surface. The leaves are processed to be edible
- Enjoy the taste of the tea and the image of a momiji harvest
A one-of-a kind gift from the Tono and Gifu region
The product - the first of its kind - makes for a rare and original souvenir or gift from the Gifu and Tono region in Japan. The product conveys the story of our region in a unique fashion.
A treat for the sophisticated tea lover
Maple tea is rich in health promoting ingredients such as polyphenols and suitable to be drunk throughout the day or with meals. We recommend that you squeeze lemon or yuzu juice into the tea to further enhance the redness, making it even more pleasing to the eye. Many customers prefer it to be served chilled and with honey.
A wedding gift with great symbolism
In Japan, the momiji leaves are viewed as a good sign at weddings, as the can't be torn apart evenly. It is also a symbol of longevity. This symbolism and their image as lucky charms make them very suitable as a wedding gift.