For the first time in the world
A beautiful red sparkling made from Japanese maple leaves
The Japanese maple (momiji) has a special appeal to the Japanese sense of beauty. Moyuruha is the world's first premium sparkling drink made from the red extract of the momiji leaves. The name ‘Moyuruha’ (jap. もゆるは) means "burning leaves", evoking the image of autumn red maple foliage.
- New colour
- Very pleasant taste
- Contains polyphenols and anthocyanins from Japanese maple
- No artificial flavoring or colouring agent
- Made purely from our own ingredients
- The anthocyanins extracted from Japanese maple are reported to affect health positively
- The sparkling drink with its elegant colour is particularly appealing when served in a Champagne flute
- Suitable for restaurants, bars or as a welcome drink
- Works well as a cocktail ingredient, adding a Japanese flavour
The world's first sparkling cider made from Japanese maple-derived extract. The product brings a new flavor and excitement to the market. Served in a champagne glass it conveys a high-class feeling through its carbonic acid and beautiful color gradation.